Team Hizo Boxing are dedicated to providing excellent quality boxing tuition that is very friendly and enjoyable and with absolute beginners as well as more experienced boxers in mind. It is understood that not all practitioners are looking to spar or compete but looking for a range of skills that they can develop alongside improving general fitness. Bespoke classes cater for a wide range of needs and professionally recognised boxing techniques are practiced throughout. Classes on offer are:
- Beginners Boxing – is a gentle, non-combat introduction where you will be taught to throw certain punches against pads
- Boxing Fitness – applying what was learnt from the beginner course in a more lively and demanding class focusing on core strength, stamina and fun.
- Boxing Class – a controlled contact class to practice new skills against an opponent in a light touch manner to improve technique and fitness
- Sparring Class – is much more intensive and aimed at those looking to prepare for competition while focussing heavily or improving stamina and technique
- Circuit Training – a professional trainer leads you through aerobic activities that improve strength and muscular endurance
- Personal Training (PT) – is trainer led bespoke training for the individual combining physical fitness with boxing techniques under intensive scrutiny and with motivational techniques.
Classes aimed at kids 8 and over are also carefully designed to provide youngsters with an outlet for aggression and the opportunity to develop life skills such as self-discipline and control.
Information about the trainers and the prices as well as testimonials from satisfied customers are all available on the website. The gym is based in Sinnis House, Ocean View Business Park, Gardner Road, Portslade, BN41 1PL and can be contacted on 07761 991749